Detroit Personal Injury Frequently Asked Questions
If you or someone you love has been injured in an accident, you have likely been left with many unanswered questions. You may be wondering how a personal injury lawyer can help you, or how a lawsuit can help you recover compensation for injuries and damages. At Ravid & Associates, P.C., our Detroit personal injury lawyers understand how upsetting and confusing this difficult time can be for you and we are prepared to help you through your hardship.
Below we provide a list of frequently asked questions that we often receive from clients. It is our hope that, by answering some of these questions up front, we can help to demystify the process surrounding a personal injury case. If you do not see your specific question answered here, check back frequently as this page will be updated regularly, or contact us today at (866) 644-6587.
- Do I need to collect any evidence?
- How Can an Attorney Help Me?
- What Are Damages?
- What Are The Three Types Of Product Defects?
- What is “bad faith” insurance?
- What is a Personal Injury?
- What is Negligence?
- What Is Wrongful Death?
- When Is a Slip and Fall a Personal Injury Case?
- When is an auto accident a personal injury case?
- Will I Have to Go to Court for My Case?