Michigan Lead Paint Poisoning Lawyers

Many of the toys parents buy for their children are imported from foreign nations whose manufacturing regulations are not as stringent as those in the United States. It is important to be vigilant, especially if your child is going to be playing with these toys. Toys made with lead-based paints are toxic, and this kind of paint has been illegal in the United States for decades. Unfortunately, in an effort to turn a profit, many companies are willing to ignore the dangers which their tainted products create.

If your child has suffered from lead poisoning due to exposure through a toy, the Michigan lead paint poisoning lawyers of Ravid & Associates, P.C., can help you to hold the manufacturer accountable. Contact us at (866) 644-6587 to discuss your potential case with a committed and compassionate attorney.

Symptoms of Lead Paint Poisoning

Children are much more likely than adults to put toys and other objects into their mouths. Compounding this further, lead paint has a sweet, metallic taste to it that children may find appealing. Sadly, lead is poisonous and can lead to illnesses and even death. Too much lead exposure can stunt a child’s growth and cause kidney damage. Some of the symptoms of lead poisoning include:

  • Metallic taste in mouth
  • Nausea
  • Loss of short-term memory
  • Abdominal pain
  • Poor appetite

It is critically important to seek prompt medical attention in order to prevent your child’s condition from worsening. Once related health matters have been settled, it is advisable to consult with a skilled and experienced attorney.

Contact Us

To learn more about your legal rights and options if your child has been sickened by the lead paint in a toy, contact the Detroit lead poisoning lawyers of Ravid & Associates, P.C., by calling (866) 644-6587 today. nike air max nike air max nike air max