Southfield Wrong Diagnosis Lawyers
The first step in treating an illness or injury is to correctly diagnose the underlying problem. If this is not done correctly, the patient will likely not receive the care he or she needs. Unfortunately, misdiagnosis is a shockingly common problem in the medical field.
If you or a loved one has been harmed by a doctor’s failure to correctly diagnose a medical problem, you may have grounds for a legal claim. The Southfield misdiagnosis attorneys of Ravid & Associates, P.C. can help as you fight for justice. To learn more, call our offices at (866) 644-6587.
Causes of Misdiagnosis
There are many factors that can contribute to an incorrect diagnosis. Some of the more common reasons for such errors include:
- Different medical conditions that cause similar symptoms
- Miscommunication between doctors and support staff
- A doctor’s failure to recognize a rare condition
- Overworked or stressed doctors who fail to note all of a patient’s symptoms
- A doctor’s failure to order necessary medical tests
- Incorrect or misinterpreted lab results
A misdiagnosis can lead to the progression of a serious illness or an incorrect treatment that may cause harmful side effects. No one should have to suffer from painful injuries because of a doctor’s errors. That is why our Southfield failure to diagnose lawyers work hard to help victims of medical errors win fair compensation.
The Southfield wrong diagnosis attorneys of Ravid & Associates, P.C. are committed to aggressive and thorough legal representation. To discuss how we can assist with your claim, contact us today by calling (866) 644-6587.