Hewlett Packard has expanded the recall of the notebook computer batteries since the initial recall last year at this time.
The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission said that 40 people were injured due to the notebook batteries since May 2010.
The new recall covers more than 162,000 notebook computers that all use lithium-ion batteries. Consumers are urged to stop using the batteries and to contact HP for more details on replacing the defective batteries.
If you or loved one has been injured after using a defective consumer good, contact the Detroit product liability lawyers of Ravid & Associates, P.A., by calling 866-644-6587. air max 90 air max 90 air max 90
A recall of dog food has been issued from Blue Buffalo Inc. because the products had higher than normal levels of Vitamin D.
The recall includes Wilderness Chicken-Dog, Basics Salmon-Dog, and Large Breed Adult Products after it was found that the supplier ordered a vitamin D supplement before preparing the ingredients and it is thought that some of the vitamin D supplement carried over into their product meaning that their products had more vitamin D then usual.
There is no immediate health risk to an increase in vitamin D, but if the dog shows any negative reactions to it, they should be taken to the veterinarian as soon as possible.
If you or a loved one has become ill after consuming a defective food product, contact the Detroit product liability lawyers of Ravid & Associates, P.C. by calling 866-644-6587 today. air max 95 air max 95 air max 95
Drug maker and producer of Similac baby formula Abbott Laboratories announced the voluntary recall of 5 million containers of Similac-brand powder baby formula across the country. Executives from Abbott Laboratories decided to issue the recall after they found bugs in an area of their Michigan manufacturing plant.
The affected products could contain small bugs or larvae causing stomachache or digestive problems. However, investigators from the Food and Drug Administration stated that they did not believe the products caused any immediate health risk. The recalled product is sold in 8 ounce, 12.4 ounce and 12.9 ounce containers.
If you or someone you know has suffered as a result of a defective product, contact the Detroit product liability lawyers of Ravid & Associates, P.C. at 866-644-6587 to learn more about your rights. canada goose sale damen canada goose sale damen canada goose sale damen
Two items pertaining to small children have been recalled for safety issues and causing potential harm to consumers.
First, wooden toy rattles have been recalled due to a choking hazard that can appear if the metal ball in the rattle becomes exposed. The products were manufactured in China, distributed in Ohio and sold in gift and bookstores across the nation.
Nearly 500 products are involved in the recall after four cases of the rattle becoming exposed were reported. No injuries have been reported as a result of the product.
Also, the Levana wireless video baby monitors have been recalled after it was found that a wiring issue can lead to possible fire after the wire overheats. There has been two reports of this happening and 800 products have been recalled as a result of it.
If you or a loved one has been injured after using a defective manufactured product, contact the Detroit product liability lawyers of Ravid & Associates, P.C. by calling 866-644-6587 today to discuss your legal rights. canada goose online shop canada goose online shop canada goose online shop
The government has recalled 1.8 toy dart gun sets after the death of two boys, ages nine and 10.
According to the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the two boys died after they chewed on the soft plastic darts and they slipped down there throats. The small suction cup part of the dart then cut off their breathing.
The “Auto Fire” toy dart set was sold exclusively at Family Dollar stores nationwide from September 2005 to January 2009. The agency is urging that all parents and guardians take this toy away from their children and Family Dollar has offered a refund for the toy.
Poorly manufactured products are a hazard to the public and can cause injury or death to people who use them. Our thoughts go out to family of the two victims. air max damen air max damen air max damen